It’s that time again, when a new set of video game deals swoops in to replace the old one at Best Buy. You can find the weekly ad here and the full list of games on sale here, but we’ve picked out some of the highlights below.
This is normally the part where I’d mention the Gamers Club Unlocked program, but Best Buy has unceremoniously shut it down. If you already have a subscription, you’ll still get the benefits until it runs out, but no new customers can join. It’s a bummer. That said, current GCU members can knock 20% off the prices of games below.
In light of GCU going the way of the dodo, Best Buy has introduced a new program that offers $10 in rewards for anyone who pre-orders select games. Among those games are Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 and Super Smash Bros. for Switch. So if you pre-order those, you’ll get $10 to spend on something else at Best Buy.
Anyone interested in new hardware can buy an Xbox One X ($500) and get a $50 Best Buy gift card for free. On the games side of things, you can find dozens of games on sale, including heavy hitters like Middle-Earth: Shadow of War, Overwatch, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, and Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition all on sale for $30 each. As usual for video game deals, Nintendo Switch owners get the short end of the stick. But at least they can pick up R.B.I. Baseball 2017 for $20.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 — pre-order for $10 in rewards
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 — $20
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles Edition — $25
- Doom — $20
- Doom VFR — $20
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind — $20
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR — $40
- Everybody’s Golf — $20
- The Evil Within 2 — $30
- Fallout 4 — $20
- Fallout 4: GotY Edition — $40
- Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition — $40
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War — $30
- Nioh — $20
- Overwatch — $30
- Project Cars 2 — $20
- R.B.I. Baseball 2017 — $20
- Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition — $30
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus — $30
Some links to supporting retailers are automatically made into affiliate links, and GameSpot may receive a small share of those sales.