Listen up, deal hunters. Now that the week is in full swing, let’s take a moment to appraise the deals that have gone live this week and see what kinds of savings we can find. No matter what your platform of choice is, you can find deals on games for it. Read on to learn about all the best sales going on right now, along with highlights for some of the biggest savings.
Best Buy is running its weekly video game sale that can save you money on consoles, accessories, and games. GameStop also has a bunch of deals this week, with discounts on a surprising number of Nintendo Switch titles (see below) and digital PC games.
- Limited-edition Days of Play PS4 pre-order
- Fallout 76 pre-order guide
- Pokemon: Let’s Go Pikachu / Eevee pre-order guide
The Xbox Store has a number of digital games on sale this week, with highlights like the following. For even more Xbox One and backward-compatible Xbox 360 games, click here.
- BioShock: The Collection — $20
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection — $20
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night — $5
- Fe — $10
- Red Dead Redemption — $10
- Rocket League — $11
Sony announced it will put on a sale between June 8-18. You can already pre-order the special limited-time PS4 the company is releasing to go along with the sale. You don’t have to wait to save money at this week’s PlayStation Store sale, but you will need a PS Plus membership to take advantage of these deals. If you’re a subscriber, check out the games on sale, because some of them are available for terrific prices.
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance — $42
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite — $20
- The Sims 4 — $25
- South Park: The Video Game Collection — $40
- Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition — $28
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life — $48
Finally, Nintendo doesn’t often put Switch games on sale, but this week Best Buy is doing us a favor and doing it anyway. You can find a number of Switch games on sale at the big blue retailer, including the following.