As part of the big information blowout on Red Dead Redemption 2 today, Rockstar released more than two-dozen new screens from the upcoming open-world western. And they are stunning.
The images show off main character Arthur Morgan and other members of the Van der Linde gang doing shooty things and riding horses across numerous and varied gorgeous outdoor and indoor environments. Click through the images in the gallery below to see all of the newly released images. Be sure to click each picture to bring it up in full size.
In this next wave of screenshots, Rockstar really shows off its attention to detail. This lead image of the revolver shows off its intricate design, while you’ll see in one of the other images that horses look really, really good.
And in this final wave of new screens, we see more of Arthur and company blasting enemies and another shot of Arthur on his horse overlooking a town in the distance.
For lots more on Red Dead Redemption 2, check out GameSpot’s hands-on preview here where we talk about new missions and discuss some of the new gameplay elements. You can also check out the stories linked below to learn more about Rockstar’s next big game.
- Red Dead Redemption 2: All The New Features
- You Can Lose Your Hat In Red Dead Redemption 2. And Then You Can Pick Up Another Hat
- Red Dead Redemption 2’s New Animal-Skinning Animation Is Unsettling
- Like GTA 5, Red Dead Redemption 2 Is Playable In First-Person
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Lets You Drift On A Horse
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Has A Selfie Camera
- Here Are Red Dead Redemption 2’s HUD Options