Black Friday doesn’t arrive until November 23, but we’re already starting to hear rumblings of what’s sure to be the biggest sale event of 2018. Sam’s Club is cashing in early on the buzz with a pre-Black Friday sale that drops prices across a number of product categories–including PS4 and Xbox One. This one-day sale will take place on Saturday, November 10.
The online side of the sale starts at 12:01 AM ET (9 PM PT). If you want to go to a brick-and-mortar location, doors open at 7 AM local time. The sale covers all kinds of items, including furniture, baby supplies, mattresses, pillows, and outdoor play equipment. But it also has some great deals on TVs, computers, and Apple products like iPads and Apple Watches. Note that some of the deals are only available online.
Two of the deals are particularly good for gamers. You can get a PlayStation 4 Slim 500 GB for $229, which is $40 less than its standard going rate. Or you can get an Xbox One S 1TB bundle that comes with three months of GamePass, three months of Xbox Live Gold, Call of Duty Black Ops 4, and Destiny 2 for just $300. That’s a great deal.
If you’re familiar with the retailer, you’ll know there’s one big catch: you have to be a Sam’s Club member to take advantage of the sale prices. You can become a regular member for $45 per year, or a Plus member for $100. You can find the details of both programs here.
You’ll find some of the sale’s highlights below, and more items in the full ad. Just remember, the prices won’t drop until November 10.
- PlayStation 4 Slim 500 GB — $229
- Xbox One S 1TB with GamePass, CoD Black Ops 4, and Destiny 2 — $300
- LG 75″ 4K UHD HDR Smart TV — $1,000
- Sharp 65″ 4K UHD HDR Smart TV — $449
- Vizio 40″ 1080P Smart TV — $179
- Vizio 50″ 4K HDR Smart TV — $279
- Vizio 70″ 4K UHD Smart TV — $649
- Samsung 58″ 4K HDR Smart TV and 2.1 Soundbar — $579
- Vizio 80″ UHD Smart Home Theater Display and Vizio 36″ 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos Soundbar — $1,999