Heads up, comic book movie fans: after cleaning up at the box office, Venom is nearly ready for home release. The Tom Hardy-led film is set to land on digital platforms on December 11, with the 4K UHD, Blu-ray, and DVD release following a week later, on December 18.
But you don’t have to wait until then to secure a copy for yourself (or someone on your shopping list this holiday season). If you’re ready to bring the symbiotic superhero into your home in any format, you’ll probably want to know where you can get it and where you can find the best deal. We’ve done the legwork, so check it out below.
Currently, all digital versions of Venom cost $20. That goes for SD, HD, and 4K, so pick the one that matches your TV and don’t look back.
Buy Venom in 4K Ultra HD format, and you’ll also get a Blu-ray and digital version at no extra charge.
The Blu-ray edition of Venom also comes with a digital copy as well as a DVD.
Usually these days, DVD releases are as barebones as the studios can possibly make them, but this one comes with a digital copy of the film. How about that.
Venom Special Features
- Venom Mode: When selecting this mode the film will engage informative pop-ups throughout the film to provide insight on the movie’s relationship to the comics, and to reveal hidden references that even a seasoned Venom-fan may have missed!
- Deleted & Extended Scenes: These deleted and extended scenes will give fans even more of the Venom action they loved in theaters!
- Ride to Hospital – Eddie and Venom take a ride to the hospital.
- Car Alarm – Let’s just say that Venom is not fond of car alarms.
- San Quentin – Extended post-credits scene at San Quentin.
- From Symbiote to Screen: A mini documentary about the history of Venom in comics and his journey to the big screen. Interviews with Avi Arad, Matt Tolmach, Ruben Fleischer, Oliver Scholl, and Director and Comic Fanboy Kevin Smith.
- The Lethal Protector in Action: Go behind the scenes with the production crew and learn the secrets behind the awesome Motorcycle stunts, wire stunts, and drones.
- Venom Vision: A look at how Ruben Fleischer came to the project, gathered his team, and made Venom a reality. Utilizes interviews from cast, crew, and producers as well as Fleischer himself.
- Designing Venom: Designing and creating Venom meant a huge challenge for VFX artists; follow the amazing journey.
- Symbiote Secrets: Blink and you may have missed it! Enjoy the hidden references throughout the film.
- 8 Select Scenes Pre-Vis sequences: See the progression of the visual effects, storyboards and fight chorography compared to the finished film.
- “Venom” by Eminem – Music Video
- “Sunflower” by Post Malone, Swae Lee (From Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse)
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Sneak Peek