Game of Thrones’ final season continued tonight with a dramatic fourth episode. A lot happened, and showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss are here to help you make sense of it all. HBO has released a detailed breakdown mini-feature in which the show’s creators take you through the key scenes and sequences, and provide insight into all the big moments.
Of course you’ll want to have already seen Episode 4 before diving into this video.
Looking ahead to Episode 5, HBO has already released the first teaser trailer for it. As you’d expect, it teases further dramatic events to come–check it out here.
Game Of Thrones Season 8 Episodes, Dates, And Runtimes
- Episode 1: 54 mins (April 14) — read our review
- Episode 2: 58 mins (April 21) — read our review
- Episode 3: 82 mins (April 28) — read our review
- Episode 4: 78 mins (May 5) — watch the preview
- Episode 5: 80 mins (May 12)
- Episode 6: 80 mins (May 19)