E3 2019 is a hectic and exciting time of year for gamers, who are basically bombarded with news and trailers for upcoming games for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC. Basically, it’s a big hype fest about all the games and consoles you’ll want to spend money on in the future, so why not save yourself some cash where you can now?
Fortunately, there are plenty of sales running around E3 this year, which is a nice perk for those of us not actually attending the event in LA. We’ll keep this story updated as more deals become available, but here are all the best console and game deals we know about now.
PS4 Days of Play sale
One of the biggest sales going on during E3 is Sony’s annual Days of Play sale, which is running now through June 17. The sale includes the launch of a limited-edition, steel black PS4 slim console for $300, a PS4 Pro that’s marked down to $350, and PSVR bundles that start at $250 (a full $100 cheaper). Plus, you can grab a year of PS Plus for only $37.59 at Green Man Gaming and $40 elsewhere (instead of $60), and a huge batch of PS4 games are considerably cheaper as well. Some of the best deals include:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey — $23
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission (PSVR) — $20
- Bloodborne — $10
- Days Gone — $40
- Detroit: Become Human — $8
- God of War — $20
- Horizon Zero Dawn – Complete Edition — $10
- Kingdom Hearts III — $25
- The Last Guardian — $10
- The Last of Us Remastered –– $10
- Marvel’s Spider-Man — $20
- Marvel’s Spider-Man – Digital Deluxe Edition — $30
- MLB The Show 19 — $40
- NBA 2K19 — $3
- Nioh — $10
- Nioh – The Complete Edition — $20
- Ratchet & Clank — $10
- Resident Evil 2 — $36
- Uncharted 4 — $10
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection — $10
- Until Dawn — $10
- PlayStation 4 Days of Play Limited-Edition Console (Steel Black) — $300
- PlayStation 4 Pro Console (Jet Black) — $350
- PlayStation Classic Console — $30
- PlayStation VR: Astro Bot Rescue Mission and Moss bundle — $210
- PlayStation VR: Blood & Truth and Everybody’s Golf bundle — $300
- PlayStation VR: Trover Saves the Universe and Five Nights at Freddy’s bundle — $250
- PlayStation VR: Borderlands 2 and Beat Saber bundle — $300
- PlayStation Dualshock 4 wireless controllers — $40
Xbox One E3 2019 sale
Naturally, Microsoft kicked off a big Xbox sale on the same day as Sony’s Days of Play event, and the company is also debuting a new special-edition Xbox console. A gradient-purple, Fortnite-themed Xbox One S is available now, and while it will generally sell for $300, it’s $50 off for a short time. The console bundle includes a matching controller, Fortnite: Battle Royale, 2,000 V-Bucks, a Dark Vertex Fortnite cosmetic set download, and a free month of both Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass.
The Xbox One S Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition Bundle is available at multiple retailers, with the discount reflected in the price.
- Get it at Amazon — $250
- Get it at Best Buy — $250
- Get it at GameStop — $250
- Get it at Newegg — $250
- Get it at Microsoft Store — $250
You can also save $100 on a new Xbox One X and get $50 off other Xbox One S bundles. The Xbox One S All-Digital Edition is $50 off as well. Black, white, special-edition, and limited-edition Xbox wireless controllers are $10 off. And of course, there’s a big batch of Xbox One games marked down for the occasion.
- Anthem — $30
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Spectre Rising Edition — $30
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – $50
- The Crew 2 — $18
- Deep Rock Galactic — $20.09
- Forza Horizon 4 — $30
- Forza Motorsport 7 – Ultimate Edition — $45
- Gears of War 4 — $9.89
- Kingdom Hearts III — $36
- Metro Exodus — $36
- Monster Hunter World — $20
- Mortal Kombat 11 — $49.79
- NBA 2K19 — $3
- Resident Evil 2 — $36
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice — $48
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 — $39
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege – Deluxe Edition — $12
- Watch Dogs 2 — $15
- World War Z — $28
To save even more money, you can take advantage of a gift card deal at Newegg, which is offering a $100 Xbox gift card for only $88.88 for a short time. Once you receive the email with the digital code, you can redeem the gift card on any of the above deals at the online Microsoft Store. It’s only an extra $11, but when it’s that easy, who’s complaining?
Green Man Gaming E3 sale
Digital game retailer Green Man Gaming is offering gamers 25% off PC games across the site. Even better: The 25% off voucher will also apply to any new games announced during E3 that become available at GMG. You can keep track of all the newly announced PC games on GMG’s E3 2019 page. To claim the 25% off, enter code “E3” at checkout.
See some of the current PC game deals at GMG below (prices reflect full coupon discount).
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall — $37.49
- A Plague Tale: Innocence — $33.74
- F1 2019 Anniversary Edition — $45
- Octopath Traveler — $45
- Steel Division 2 — $30
- Warhammer: Chaosbane — $37.49
- Wolfenstein Youngblood — $22.49
A few other sales are going on at GMG right now that are worth checking out, including a Bethesda sale on games like Doom, Fallout 4, and The Evil Within 2; a VR PC sale; and a Borderlands franchise sale. Plus, don’t forget you can get a 12-month PS Plus subscription for $37.59.
GOG summer sale
The summer sale at GOG.com overlaps conveniently with E3, and it includes over 2,000 DRM-free PC games up to 90% off. Running now through June 17 at 3 PM PT / 6 PM ET, you can grab games like Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition for only $27, No Man’s Sky for $30, and Pathfinder: Kingmaker Explorer Edition for $26.79. You can check out some of the game deals below, but there are thousands of games marked down, including daily flash deals, so you’re better off heading to GOG to see everything available.
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition — $5
- Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition — $5
- Bioshock Infinite – Complete Edition — $13.79
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 – Definitive Edition — $27
- Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition — $18
- Hollow Knight — $9
- Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden — $21
- Neverwinter Nights – Enhanced Digital Deluxe Edition — $15.62
- No Man’s Sky — $30
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Explorer Edition — $26.79
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire – Obsidian Edition — $30
- Planescape: Torment – Enhanced Edition — $5
- Star Wars: Battlefront II — $3.49
- Surviving Mars – First Colony Edition — $22.09
- Thronebreaker: The WitcherTales — $15
- What Remains of Edith Finch — $8
Ubisoft E3 sale
Ubisoft has its E3 press conference on Monday, June 10, at 12 PM PT / 3 PM ET, but the French game publisher is also throwing a sale on games, DLC, and merchandise. Notable deals include Watch Dogs 2 for $12, The Crew 2 for $18, Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle for $34.79, and Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands for $16. Note that all of these will be available to redeem on Uplay.
- Assassin’s Creed Origins — $18
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate — $12
- The Crew 2 — $18
- Far Cry 4 — $12
- Far Cry 5 — $19.80
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle — $34.79
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole — $6
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands — $26
- Trials Rising — $12.49
- Watch Dogs — $6
- Watch Dogs 2 — $12
Plus, if you’ve saved up at least 100 Ubisoft Club units, you can get an additional 20% off any purchase from the Ubisoft Store.
Epic Mega Sale
This sale is actually coming to an end, but the final week of Epic’s first storewide sale overlaps with E3, and if you haven’t take a time to check out all the deals that are currently available, you definitely should. PC games are marked down up to 75% across the store, and all games over $15 are discounted by $10. That $10 off deal includes pre-orders on upcoming games like Control and new releases like Outer Wilds. The store is also giving away Kingdom: New Lands for free right now; all you need is a free Epic account to claim it.