Fortnite‘s Week 10 challenges are now live on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Switch, and mobile devices, which means we’re nearing the end of Season 9. Most of this week’s challenges are fairly self-explanatory and shouldn’t pose too much of a problem, but one that’ll require a bit of legwork to complete asks you to visit public service announcement signs in Neo Tilted, Pressure Plant, or Mega Mall. If you aren’t sure where those are located, we’ve put together a map of the public service announcements signs and instructions on where to find them below. Here’s what you need to do.
Where Are The Public Service Announcement Sign Locations?
As the challenge states, the public service announcement signs can be found in three different locations around the map: Neo Tilted, Pressure Plant, and Mega Mall. Each area is home to several of the signs, which resemble propaganda posters, but you only need to visit a total of five in order to complete the challenge. We’ve marked all the signs we’ve found in each area on the map below.
How To Complete The Challenge
Once you know where to look, completing this challenge will simply be a matter of making your way to the right area and walking up to the signs. As you approach one, a notification will pop up informing you that you’ve made progress, so simply repeat the process enough times and you should finish the challenge easily enough. There’s no set order in which to visit the signs, so you can visit all five within the same area if you so choose.
Fortnite Season 9, Week 10 Challenges
- Use an Air Strike in different matches (3) — 5 Battle Stars
- Deal damage to opponents with Shotguns (500) — 5 Battle Stars
- Search Ammo Boxes in a single match (7) — 10 Battle Stars
- Visit public service announcement signs in Neo Tilted, Pressure Plant, or Mega Mall (5) — 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1/3: Collect Wood from a Pirate Ship or Viking Ship – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 2/3: Collect Stone from a Fork Knife or Umbrella – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 3/3: Collect Metal from a Robot Factory – 1 Battle Star
- Eliminate opponents in Pleasant Park or Paradise Palms (3) — 10 Battle Stars
- Damage opponents with a pickaxe (200) — 5 Battle Stars
Fortnite’s Week 10 challenges arrive on the heels of the game’s third 9.30 content update. This was another fairly minor one, only introducing one new item to Battle Royale mode: the Air Strike, a throwable canister that calls in a hail of missiles on opponents and structures. In fact, you’ll need to use the Air Strike in three different matches in order to complete another one of this week’s challenges.
Now that Week 10’s challenges are live, Season 9 is officially winding down, but you still have some time to complete any outstanding challenges and unlock more of this season’s Battle Pass rewards. If you need help, we have guides for all the trickier tasks in our complete Fortnite Season 9 challenges roundup. You also still have until July 16 to complete all of the 14 Days of Summer challenges. Each one unlocks a special summer-themed reward, and if you finish all 14, you’ll earn a special Smoothie back bling.